Lamy Imporium Black/Gold PVD Medium Fountain Pen (L60)
LAMY Imporium – Icon of character and style.
The LAMY imporium series enriches the market for Premium Writing instruments by yet another product that will leave a lasting impression. The characteristic body of straight lines is technically striking, making it completely individual and unique – while contrast is provided by the firmly cylindrical cap. This combination of shapes lends the series – featuring fountain pen, rollerball pen, ballpoint pen and mechanical pencil – its classic and timeless appearance. The various models designed for Lamy by Mario Bellini are refined using high-end PVD coating and galvanisation. LAMY imporium – a series of writing instruments that effortlessly unites attitude and style.
Designer: Mario Bellini
• Black matt (refined PVD)
• Gold clip polished
• Unique body with guilloche pattern
• Contrast-rich, cylindrical, screw-off cap
• High-quality refinement through PVD coating
• Partially galvanised
• Top-quality materials in all models, from the nib to the clip: gold, platinum or titanium
• Ink cartridge and converter available for fountain pen
• All models in premium gift box with booklet.